Cardiff’s Public Services Board (Cardiff PSB) brings together the city’s public service leadership and decision-makers to strengthen joint working, improving Cardiff’s economic, social, environmental and cultural well-being.
The members of the Cardiff PSB are as follows:
- Cllr Huw Thomas (Chair), Leader of Cardiff Council
- Charles Janczewski (Vice Chair), Chair of Cardiff & Vale University Health Board
- Paul Orders, Chief Executive, Cardiff Council
- Fiona Kinghorn, Executive Director Public Health, Cardiff & Vale University Health Board
- Abigail Harris, Director of Planning, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Huw Jakeway, Chief Fire Officer, South Wales Fire and Rescue
- Gareth O’Shea, Executive Director for Operations Natural Resources Wales.
- Sheila Hendrickson-Brown, Chief Executive, C3SC
- Amelia John, Deputy Director for Housing Policy, Welsh Government
- Matt Jukes, Chief Constable of South Wales Police
- Mark Brace, Assistant Police and Crime Commissioner
- Hannah Williams, Local Delivery Unit Lead, Wales National Probation Service
When required, senior officers from PSB organisations are invited to join PSB meetings to inform discussions or present updates against commitments made in the Cardiff Well-being Plan
PSBs are required, by the Well-being of Future Generations Act, to carry out a local well-being assessment and to produce a local well-being plan. These set out objectives that will contribute to achieving the Welsh Government’s 7 well-being goals. PSBs are also required to produce an Annual Report that identifies the steps taken to meet the PSB Well-being Plan objectives.
Terms of Reference
The Cardiff Public Services Board works with all areas of the organisation to achieve a better service for citizens of Cardiff and the wider region.