Every 5 years, Cardiff Public Services Board (PSB) undertakes a Local Well-being Assessment, as required under the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
By identifying where the city is performing well, where it needs to improve and its key challenges, this assessment will help the PSB to review its objectives for improving the well-being of Cardiff and develop a revised PSB Well-being Plan, for publication in May 2023.
Cardiff Local Well-being Assessment 2022
• Methodology and assessment structure
• Evidence base – data sources, data limitations
• Summary of statutory reviews and assessments
Data analysis: Key Data Sets Presented by Theme and Well-being Objective
• Health and Well-being
• Well-being Objective 1: Cardiff is a Great Place to Grow Up
• Well-being Objective 2: Cardiff is a Great Place to Grow Older
• Well-being Objective 3: Supporting People out of Poverty
• Well-being Objective 4: Safe, confident and empowered communities
• Well-being Objective 5: A Capital City that Works for Wales
• Well-being Objective 6: Cardiff Grows in a Resilient Way
• Well-being Objective 7: Modernising and Integrating our Public Services
Please see below ward profiles with key indicator data sets for each electoral ward in Cardiff.