The purpose of the PSB is to improve the economic, social, environmental and cultural well-being of Cardiff by strengthening joint working across the city’s public services.
The members of the Cardiff PSB are as follows:
- Cllr Huw Thomas (Chair), Leader of Cardiff Council
- Paul Orders, Chief Executive, Cardiff Council
- Maria Battle, Chair of Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Len Richards, Chief Executive, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Sharon Hopkins, Deputy Chief Executive, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Huw Jakeway, Chief Fire Officer, South Wales Fire and Rescue
- Gareth O’Shea, Executive Director for Operations Natural Resources Wales.
- Sheila Hendrickson-Brown, Chief Executive, C3SC
- Jo Salway, Head of Cabinet Office, Welsh Government
- Matt Jukes, Chief Constable of South Wales Police
- Mark Brace, Assistant Police and Crime Commissioner
- Hannah Williams, Wales National Probation Service
- Victoria Harris, Head of Local Delivery Unit, Community Rehabilitation Company
As required by the Well-being of Future Generations Act, PSBs have a duty to carry out a local well-being assessment and to produce a local well-being plan setting out well-being objectives that will contribute to achieving the Welsh Government’s 7 well-being goals.
More information on the 7 goals and the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015 can be found here.