To view Cardiff’s Well-being Assessment click here.
The evidence base used to inform the Cardiff’s Well-being Assessment, includes:
- The 46 National Indicators for well-being (where data was available);
- Ask Cardiff survey indicators; and
- Indicators recommended by Public Services Board partners and other stakeholders.
The data is presented below under the overarching themes of the Well-being Assessment. It can be used as a resource for investigating areas of well-being in more depth and will be amended as new data is released.
The following additional data sources and reviews were also taken into account:
- Ask Cardiff Survey 2016
- Climate change risk assessment for Wales
- Natural Resources Wales (NRW) Area statement
- Childcare sufficiency assessment
- Nursery Provision
- Play Sufficiency Assessment
- Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 Population Needs Assessment
- Crime and Disorder Act 1998 – Strategic assessments
- Local Development Plan
- Welsh Government Future Trends Report
- 2015 What Matters Strategic Needs Assessment